Founded in 1915, Junior Chamber International (JCI) is a nonprofit organization of young active leaders ages 18 to 40 who are dedicated to creating positive change in their societies.
Under the tagline ‘Developing Leaders for a Changing World’, JCI members challenge each other to dream boldly and act thoughtfully, empowering each other to grow on a personal and communal level. JCI tackles four areas of opportunity: Individual Development, Business & Entrepreneurship, Community Action and International Cooperation. Through projects, events, training and programs, our members are leaders in their communities and in the world.
Globally, JCI has more than 200,000 members in 5000+ local chapters across 124 countries, including JCI Beirut and JCI Zahle in Lebanon, and has implemented tens of thousands of projects.
7 things you'll do as an active JCI member:
1. Amplify your personal and professional skills to be effective future leaders
2. Become more confident and build a can-do attitude to face any new challenges in life
3. Be a change-maker in your community by initiating and taking part in impactful projects
4. Become a better communicator by practicing public speaking and debating in a safe environment
5. Have the opportunity to attend local and international JCI events, seminars, trainings and workshops
6. Have access to a supportive global network of like-minded, enterprising global entrepreneurs
7. Be a global networker and meet JCI people from all over the world
With JCI you can choose your own adventure, grow and make your society grow. So, JOIN US today!
Junior Chamber International (JCI) Lebanon
Copyright © 2023 JCI Lebanon - All Rights Reserved.